will be temperature checked and must complete a health questionnaire before entering our community. Guests will be escorted throughout their tours and must wear masks at all times. For your private tour, please call Bernadette at 408.454.5624.
Areas you may visit during a typical in-person tour:
- Our expansive campus and all exterior common areas
- Gardens, Dining Room exterior, lush patios with water features
- Newly renovated, unoccupied accommodation(s) as available, if accessible through outside entrances
- Walk through Plum Lane where you will see common areas such as our Library, Chapel, Wellness Center and Therapy Center
- Walk through our newly remodeled Resident Social Hub
Areas you can visit on a virtual tour from our website:
- A variety of specific apartments and villas, including floor plans and layouts
- Dining Room interior
- Fitness Center
- Movie Theater
- Whole campus tour
- Personalized videos reflecting your specific accommodation needs can be emailed to you
- Floor plans, layouts and community map can be emailed to you
Contact Us to learn more.
How We are Responding to COVID-19
Sunny View is built on a culture of innovation and creativity. This has enabled us to respond early and rapidly to challenges posed by COVID-19. Throughout this pandemic we have taken proactive steps, informed by CDC guidelines, in order to protect our residents, families, and staff.
- Health pre-screening for all people entering the community, including staff
- Increased disinfection protocols in common areas, departmental offices, and residents’ homes
- Masks worn at all times in common areas
- Social distancing protocol encouraged throughout the community
- Washing hands is a priority
- Disinfecting protocol for all company vans and vehicles for resident appointments
We have also taken numerous steps to ensure our residents are engaged, comfortable and content.
- We are delivering all meals to residents’ homes
- Life Enrichment activities and classes provided via Zoom, directly to residents’ homes
- Administration is available at all times for resident engagement by phone or interaction with social distancing and masks
- We are helping connect residents to loved ones with Zoom, FaceTime, phone calls and other platforms
- Our concierge is available to meet residents’ needs
Check out Front Porch’s response to COVID-19.